Foro Oficial AIRIS
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

System Doesnt Boot

2 participantes

System Doesnt Boot Empty System Doesnt Boot

Mensaje por carss Miér 02 Ene 2013, 13:40

Sorry for writting in english, but Spanish is not very good.

I have recently bought a Tablet AIRIS OnePAD 735, it work fine for about 1 month. After a normal shutdown, it doesn’t boot.
I already tried the reset button, and even tried the factory reset has been descrive in the http://foro.airis.es/t3950-restablecer-valores-de-fabrica

“Tableta apagada
* Pulsar y mantener presionados durante 5 segundos los botones de "Encendido" y "Volumen +"
* Moverse con "Volumen -" y "Volumen +" hasta la opción "Wipe data / factory reset", y pulsar "Encendido" para confirmar la acción
* Moverse con "Volumen -" y "Volumen +" hasta la opción "Yes - delete all data user", y pulsar "Encendido" para confirmar la acción
* Seleccionar "reboot system now" y pulsar "Encendido" para confirmar y reiniciar la Tableta para terminar el proceso”

I am only able to perform the first line, after that the PAD startups with the logo of AIRIS, and it shows the Android Cartoon, layin down with a red cros son top of him after that it returns to the AIRIS logo, it stays there.

Can you help me please.

carss

System Doesnt Boot Empty Re: System Doesnt Boot

Mensaje por AIRIS - Informática Miér 02 Ene 2013, 13:47

Hi carss. I think there is a missing step between #1 and #2. Once the device is showing the droid cartoon, please press power and then volume up key. I think you need to do this and the recovery options will be displayed.

Please test it and confirm the results. Thanks!
AIRIS - Informática
AIRIS - Informática
Admin

http://www.airis.es

System Doesnt Boot Empty Continuation

Mensaje por carss Miér 02 Ene 2013, 14:45

Thanks for the fast replay.

Know i can go the the menu. I performend the factory reset, with clean of the user data. The pad reboots, but it still blocks...
Is there any any to reinstall the factory image, or perform an update of the firwmware, in the options, is available an update from external storage...

Any ideias?

carss

System Doesnt Boot Empty Done

Mensaje por carss Miér 02 Ene 2013, 15:08

Found It... I tryied again and it still block. I tried to perform a restore from backup ( i dont have any ), just to see what happens...
It works...
The PAD is working again....
Go figures...
Anyway... thanks for your help... without it I was unable to solve it. Very Happy

carss

System Doesnt Boot Empty Re: System Doesnt Boot

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado